How to Install XLhub
This guide describes the prerequisites and steps to install XLhub on a personal computer.
New users of XLhub who have not installed XLhub on their computer.
- Excel version 2007 or 2010
- Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- User must have Local Administrator Permission to install XLhub
NOTE: Make sure that you have closed Excel before you begin installing XLhub.
Installing XLhub Video
Flow of Events
- Download XLhub from the link at the bottom of this page and save in an easily accessible place. Extract the XLhub folder from the zip folder and double-click the file setup.exe.
- If your computer doesn’t already have the required Microsoft runtime software, this will automatically get installed. You may see a dialog for Visual Studio Runtime for a few moments.
- The XLhub Setup Wizard will appear to guide you through the installation process. Click Next.
- You will then be prompted to enter your name and company information. After doing so, click Next.
- Next choose an installation folder where XLhub will be installed. Once the installation folder is selected, click Next.
- You will then be asked to confirm installation. Click Next.
- The install will then be completed. Click Close to exit the install wizard.
- Start Microsoft Excel. If Excel is already open, close it and restart. You will see a new tab named XLhub.
- You may be prompted that the publisher cannot be verified. Click Install.
- Read the License Agreement and check the box indicating you accept the terms of the license agreement, and click I Accept.
- You will then be prompted to enter your license key. This can be found in the email sent to you by firstname.lastname@example.org. Copy this key into the text box. Click OK.